New Year 's Basketball Academy Tournaments
The Tournament will be held from Friday, January 4 (arrival day), until Sunday January 6, 2013 (day of departure).
The age categories that will participate in the tournament are boys born in 2002-2003 and girls born in 2000-2001. There will be 2 groups of 4 teams per age category. In total, 16 teams (8 in pre-mini-boys and 8 in mini-girls 1999).
The 1st Annual Youth Basketball Tournament (pre mini-boys and mini girls) 2013 will take place at the Atermon Sports Club. This center has 5 football fields with natural grass and lighting (2 60x105, 2x 40x70 and 1 45x80 pitch). There are basketball courts, tennis, handball, indoor Olympic Games (25x50), weightlifting gym, 2 saunas, playground, recreation pool, eight changing rooms, restaurants, canteen, medical center, physiotherapy center, 200-seat congress center Hosting 400 people.
Information about the Atermon can be found at www.atermongroup.gr.
The teams should be at the athletic center on Friday 4/1/2013 at 12.00 to take lunch.
The mini-girls will compete at the Atermon Sports Hall and the pre-mini boys at Kampanis Sports Hall (the sports hall is located 5 km from the Atermon and the teams will go to it with buses provided by the organizers). The sports halls are of regular size with parquet, changing rooms, secretarial offices, stalls, stands and heating.
Boys and girls will be divided into 2 groups of 4 teams(8 boys and 8 girls). Each team will play 3 games in the group that they own. The 1st match will take place on the afternoon on 4/1/2013, and 2 fights will take place on 5/1/2013 (one in the morning and one in the afternoon).
On the 6th of January 2013 in the morning, Sunday, the first two teams of each group will compete for 1st and 2nd place. The second teams will compete for the 3rd and 4th place and there will also be ranking matches for the rest of the teams. The morning races will be held from 08.30 to 14.00 while the afternoons will be held from 16.00 until 21.15.
The purpose of the tournament is:
- The emergence of talent through races
- Improving the individual and team skills of young athletes
- Developing and cultivating the sporting ideal and playing it.
- The racing experience through an official tournament that will be an important factor in the future career of young children.
- The ability to stay, coexist and develop team spirit and create healthy human relationships through sport and fair play.
- Exchange of views between coaches on new developments in the field of basketball
The participation fee includes:
- 3 meals a day (a total of 5 meals).
- Staying in the area of ??the Atermon
- The souvenirs will be given to each participant
- The cups and medals will be awarded to the winners
- The use of all sport facilities at the sports center
- Various gifts and souvenirs
- Water supply to all races
- Supervision by a physician and physiotherapist on a 24-hour basis.
The coach of each team will be free of charge and will stay in a single room with bathroom, TV, internet etc. in the hotel.
It will be a great pleasure and a great honor for your teams to take part in the 1st New Year's Basketball Academy 2013. It will be a great experience for your children, combining racing experiences, excellent hospitality and recreation.
Contact phone number: 6947-004744 Λάιος Αθανάσιος
E-mail: [email protected]